TEP is at your doorstep for a more sustainable living. Green cities are good for the planet and for all.
Artwork by Attila Perle
TEP is committed to building and maintaining an ethical business culture for the company where the employees can feel safe and thrive daily.
TEP places a high value on fairness, employee right and equal pay, whilst discouraging corruption, dishonesty, discrimination and disloyalty to the company, its employees, and its customers.
- Act with integrity, transparency and respect;
- Recognise and affirm the unique and intrinsic worth of our staff for the existence and future growth and development of TEP Renewables Ltd;
- Recruit and promote employees on the basis of their suitability for the job without discriminating on grounds of race, colour, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, marital status or disability unrelated to the task;
- Compete vigorously but honestly and comply with all competition and anti-corruption laws applicable in the countries where we operate
- Partner only with companies or individuals embracing our ethical values
- Recognise and affirm the importance of health and safety within our business
- Recognise our environmental responsibilities and our contribution to sustainable development
Enclosure: Code of Business Ethics